2013 MEMBER AGREEMENT
Please read carefully.
This agreement will expire on 31 December 2013 if not terminated beforehand.
The term "Clean Up" as used below refers to Clean Up Australia Limited, an Australian company which is the registered owner of the "Clean Up the World" trade marks.
This agreement is between you and Clean Up.
You and your organisation/group agree to:
1. Allow Clean Up to capture, store and display the content you provide in the manner outlined in the site processes.
2. Only provide content related to the purpose of this site and report any inappropriate content.
3. Keep your contact and organisation details current.
4. Abide by the terms and conditions for use of this website. Failure to do so will result in us removing your organisation/group and activity from this site.
5. Warrant that you are an adult (not a minor) in your country and have the organisational authority to make this Agreement and registration.
6. The fact that Clean Up is not liable for, and agree to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Clean Up for; any injury sustained by your organisation or participants or third parties; any loss or damage to property owned by, or in the possession of, your organisation or participants or third parties; any act or omission, negligence or fault of any person organising or participating in the activity or activities undertaken.
7. Manage and promote any activity registered as part of the Clean Up the World campaign in a responsible manner, giving consideration to factors including the safety of volunteers, supervision at activity or clean up sites and the proper disposal of waste.
8. Cooperate with the appropriate local authorities and work in a manner consistent with local laws and regulations, including but not limited to obtaining all necessary and all appropriate insurances.
9. Ensure your Clean Up the World activities align with our Ethos; are conducted in a spirit of co-operation with other participants; are positive, engaging and respectful; and encourage public participation (including not charging a participation fee).
10. Allow your group/activity contact details to be sent to Clean Up and the media for communication and promotional purposes related to the Clean Up the World campaign.
11. Gain photo/video approval from participants in your activities and allow Clean Up and the media to use any images and activity details you send us for communication and promotional purposes related to the Clean Up the World Campaign.
12. Only make representations on behalf of Clean Up with express written permission from an authorised officer of Clean Up.
13. Abide by Clean Up's requirements for the use of the Clean Up the World trade marks or any other trade marks owned by Clean Up in relation to your activity or organisation.
14. Only use the Clean Up the World Member logo provided and in the manner advised in the Member's Area of the cleanuptheworld.org website.
15. Display the Clean Up the World Member logo in all promotional material in conjunction with your own logo for the purpose of promoting your Clean Up the World event and/or activities and use that logo only in accordance with the guidelines provided on the cleanuptheworld.org website.
16. Describe your organisation and its relationship to Clean Up the World in the following way "my organisation is a member of Clean Up the World" or "my organisation participates in the Clean Up the World campaign".
17. Review materials included in the Members Area on the cleanuptheworld.org website and adapt as appropriate according to the specific conditions of your activity, in a manner consistent with local laws and regulations.
18. Only translate Clean Up the World materials into other languages with express written permission from an authorised officer of Clean Up.
19. Abide by the above requirements or cease acting as a Clean Up the World Member at the instruction of Clean Up.